Provides a platform for music lovers in East Africa to experience the latest trends in music from across the continent.
means the Fantastic Feeling of a sudden uncontrollable urge to Move, Shake or Dance!
- It’s Extreme!
- It’s Non Stop!
- It’s NyegeNyege!
- A gathering most unique in the whole World!
- The festival takes place in a breath taking forest on the shores on River Nile, just a few minutes away from the Source and has a great Camping Village.
- You should come and find out if you can resist the NyegeNyege Fever....
Meeting point Hilton Hotel Bata Shop Opposite KENCOM 10:00pm on Wed 2nd, Sept,2020
* Accommodation 2 people sharing with all camping gear - tent ,mattresses and sleeping bag
* 5 days VIP Overland transport with good music
* Meals on full Board (Breakfast, lunch & Dinner)
* 4 days Festive ticket
* Tour to source of river nile
* COMESA insurance
* Road usage fee
*En route Lunch day 1 and day 5
* Water Rafting
* Boat riding
* Kampala tour
Kenyan Citizen Ksh. 18999(No visa charge)
Kenya residents Ksh. 18999(+ U$D 50) Visa Charge
Non Residents Ksh.24000(+ U$D 50) Visa Charges
KENYAN CITIZENS/EAST AFRICA: You Do Not need any Visa
KENYAN RESIDENTS AND NON RESIDENTS:
Visa is a must, we will assist and advice accordingly.
Temporary Passport is issued at Nyayo house/border or online Ecitizen
Yellow fever vaccination & certificate is done at Nyayo house/border (1500/=)
A commitment fee of ksh 8,000 confirm a booking.