“A Walk on the Wild Side”
Named for the intense geothermal activity within its boundaries, the Hell's Gate National Park is a remarkable quarter of the Great Rift Valley. Spectacular scenery including the towering cliffs, water-gouged gorges, stark rock towers, scrub clad volcanoes and belching plumes of geothermal steam make it one of the most atmospheric Parks in Africa. Hell’s Gate is an ideal venue for a day trip from Nairobi where, in addition to the bio-diversity that includes raptors, visitors can enjoy mountain biking, rock climbing and a natural spa.
- Return transport in a luxury tour van.
- Ten and 4 o’clock tea served with snacks
- Buffet lunch.
- 1 litre drinking water.
- Professional team building facilitator where applicable.
- Guides and motivational speakers where applicable.
- Professional photography.
- Personal expenses.
- Extra meals and drinks
- Extra activities outside the package.
- Rates are per person based on minimum 28 people per bus.
- Rates are subject to the total number of participants( the more the cheaper)
These are introductory 2020 packages great offers await on confirmation