Tafaria Castle is located in rural Kenya on a hill, next to the scenic Aberdare ranges overlooking the Laikipia plains and Mt Kenya. Eunice and George Tafaria founded the Castle in 2012AD to transform the village where they grew up. They settled here in 1979 making them the earliest settlers after the Deighton Downs ranch was subdivided. They grew up in these plains which were then very isolated, remote, lonely and simply godforsaken as hardship ranged from wildlife conflicts, droughts, lack of water, strenuous daily chores and absence of social infrastructure typical of most rural Kenya.
What began as a small Castle in the countryside in 2012, has grown into a lodge, a conference center, a museum and center for the Arts. Welcome to our LOVE.
- Return transport in a luxury tour van.
- Ten and 4 o’clock tea served with snacks
- Buffet lunch.
- 1 litre drinking water.
- Professional team building facilitator where applicable.
- Guides and motivational speakers where applicable.
- Professional photography.
- Personal expenses.
- Extra meals and drinks
- Extra activities outside the package.
- Rates are per person based on minimum 28 people per bus.
- Rates are subject to the total number of participants (the more the cheaper)
These are introductory 2020 packages great offers await on confirmation