3 Nights 4 Days Honeymoon Safari Offer
Begin married life creating unforgettable memories together as you envelope yourself in the beauty and nature of the Masai Mara National Reserve. Romance abounds in this magical landscape, where wildlife roam freely through our luxury camp, and candlelit dinners are accompanied by the sounds of Africa’s animals. Connect with nature and each other as you embark on private safaris on this spectacular four day Kenya safari experience.
- Be at the heart of the wildebeest migration
- Soak up the stunning scenery and teeming wildlife, including the Big 5
- Feel the romance and relaxation of this beautiful nature experience
- Enjoy a private vehicle on full-day game drives
A PERSONALISED EXPERIENCE
At Losokwan Camp, your enjoyment is at the forefront of everything we do, and we offer a completely personalized service. These itineraries have been designed based on our experiences, but if any part of them aren’t exactly as you would like, then we can tailor make them so they are perfectly suited to your personal preferences.
DAY 1: NAIROBI TO THE MASAI MARA AND AFTERNOON GAME DRIVE
On arrival at Jomo Kenyatta international airport in Nairobi, our driver and guide will greet you and transfer you to Wilson Airport for your very first adventure. You’ll soar over the Masai Mara National Reserve on a 45 minute flight to the Lemek Conservancy, watching the vast landscape and dots of wildlife below. On arrival at the landing strip, you’ll embark on your very first game drive as you set off on the 30 minute drive to the Losokwan Camp, passing by herds of grazing impala or regal giraffes, and perhaps even spotting your very first predator.
You’ll arrive in time for lunch, after which you can soak up the beautiful, wild and unfenced surroundings of our luxury tented camp in the Masai Mara. In the late afternoon, as the red African sun starts to make its way towards the horizon, embark on an exhilarating game drive. Renowned for its predators, the Lemek Conservancy is home to a healthy pride of over 15 lions, and sightings of cheetahs are also commonplace on the open plains. If you’ve dreamed of seeing the Big 5– lion, leopard, African elephant, black rhino and Cape African buffalo – on your honeymoon safari, your chances are high in these thriving, lush lands.
From the comfort of our open-sided, custom-built 4x4 safari land cruiser, enjoy the age-old safari tradition of sipping a sundowner drink as you watch the sun dip below the horizon of the rolling plains and feel the magic of the Masai Mara envelope you. Back at the camp it’s time for a hot shower, lavish dinner and an evening spent snuggled up around a roaring campfire.
DAY 2: PRIVATE, FULL DAY GAME DRIVE WITH LUNCH ON THE PLAINS
Wake up on your first full day at Losokwan surrounded by the comfort and luxury of our raised huts and enjoy sunrise together on the deck, as you get ready for the day ahead. You’ll have one of our comfortable, custom-built 4x4 safari jeeps completely to yourselves for the entire day, as you set off with your guide to explore the plains of the great Masai Mara.
There is no best time to visit the Masai Mara as each season brings its own special magic, and you will see more wildlife than you ever dreamed of. If you’re visiting during the wildebeest migration, our guide will seek out the wildebeest crossing points from which to see the thunderous mass of animals – wildebeest, zebras and gazelles – as they come together to splash across the rivers on their great migration to the lush green grasses. In quieter times, when the thunder of hooves has stopped, you will have incredible encounters with other plains wildlife such as herds of majestic elephants, lounging hippos and elegant cheetahs.
You’ll return to camp as the sun is setting and sit down together for a romantic candlelit dinner before snuggling together and watching the stars from the deck.
DAY 3: ROMANTIC SUNRISE AND SUNSET SAFARIS
In the Masai Mara, life is constantly moving, and different times of the day bring special experiences. Today you’ll wake early, before the sun has risen and cast its golden glow over the land and watch as it climbs into the sky. You’ll drive through the open plains in the cool early morning, watching the wildlife wake for a day of grazing and stop beneath a lone tree to enjoy a romantic breakfast together.
After spending an afternoon of quality, relaxed time together in the luxurious surroundings of the camp watching the animals from your veranda or reading in the lounge, you’ll embark on a late afternoon game drive. As the sun sets on another day in the great circle of life, you’ll reflect on the beginning of your life together as you soak up the special atmosphere of the plains.
DAY 4: EARLY MORNING GAME DRIVE AND RETURN JOURNEY TO NAIROBI
On your last day at Losokwan Camp, wake at dawn to the gentle sounds of the Masai Mara stirring around you and hop into the safari jeep for an early morning game drive. At this magical hour of the day, the plains are starting to wake with the rising sun, and this is prime time to spot predator activity. This is one of the best times to see our resident lions, cheetahs, leopards and jackals who hunt in the dawn before the heat of the day sets in.
You’ll return to camp for a hearty breakfast, but this isn’t the end of your wildlife encounters. After bidding farewell to Losokwan Camp and its attentive staff, beautiful surroundings and inquisitive wildlife, you’ll drive to the landing strip across the plains of the Masai Mara for one last game drive.
Once back at Nairobi’s Wilson Airport, our guide will meet you and transfer you to the international airport for your flight home or, if you have a later flight, you can spend the day exploring fascinating, vibrant Nairobi. We can arrange a variety of activities for you including visits to;
- The Giraffe Center, a non-profit organization dedicated to furthering research, conservation and awareness of the endangered Rothschild Giraffe
- The David Sheldrick Centre, a center for orphaned elephants
- The National Museum
- The Karen Blixen Museum, the former home of the Danish author famous for her book Out of Africa
- A game drive in the Nairobi National Park, located just 4 miles south of the city and home to over 50 black rhinos
COST OF THE ABOVE
Mid-Season: 03rd Jan-31st March/ 01st Nov - 19th Dec
- USD 2070 per person
Green Season: 01st April – 30th June
- USD 1944 per person
High Season: 01st July -31st Oct
- USD 2226 per person
High Season 2: 20th Dec -02nd Jan 2021
- USD 2296 per person
- All meals
- Return domestic flights from Nairobi to Masai Mara
- Nairobi airport transfers
- Transfers to and from the local airstrip in the Masai Mara
- Unlimited shared game drives in the Lemek Conservancy
- Full day game drive with picnic lunch
- Masai Mara game reserve entrance fee
- Unlimited sundowners and picnic breakfast
- Optional private dinner on the tent deck
- Wireless internet
- All Government Taxes
- Complimentary Private Bush Dinner and Guided Bush Walk
- Hot air balloon safari
- Night game drive
- Bush walk
- Cultural visit
- Single room supplement
- Activities in Nairobi
- The last flight to the Masai Mara leaves Nairobi at either 3pm or 3.30pm, so if your international flight arrives late in the afternoon or evening you will need to overnight in Nairobi. We are happy to book accommodation for you in Nairobi, and our representative will collect you from the airport, drop you off at the hotel and pick you up in the morning after breakfast in time for your flight to the Masai Mara from Wilson airport.
- Additional activities in Nairobi will be charged as extra.