Trav-Interactive is committed to a policy of fair trading and great care is taken to see that you have a successful holiday.
All of the arrangements for your holiday are governed by the conditions below which must be read and then after sign our booking form.
- Payment – When you confirm your booking with us you must sign a booking form accepting these Booking Conditions and immediately pay the appropriate deposit. The balance of the safari cost is then due 45 days before the date of departure of the holiday. If your reservation is made within 45 days of departure, the entire price of the trip must be paid at the time of confirmation. Accepted methods of payments include, direct bank wire transfers,pay on-line or locally by credit/debit at no extra cost-Visa/Mastervard/Amex accepted. PDQ machine payment accepted at the store.If you decide to pay via bank or wire transfers, you are required to include bank charges incurred in the transaction.
- Cancellation by you – The deposit is paid to us as a sign of your willingness to utilize travel arrangements and accommodation which we reserve on your behalf. Should you, or any member of your booking, be forced to cancel your holiday reservation you must do so in writing and this must be signed by the person who signed the booking form. The cancellation will take effect from the date that written notice was received at our offices. All cancellations are subject to a charge payable by the person who signed the booking form as follows;
- For cancellations received 60 – 30 days before departure, 20% of the safari cost is forfeited.
- For cancellations received 29-15 days before departure, 70% of the safari cost is forfeited.
- For cancellations received 14 days or less before departure, 100% of the safari cost is forfeited; however you can contact your insurance company for the refund.
- No show will incur no refunds
- There will be no refund for gorilla permits as this is a direct policy from the Uganda Wildlife authority.
- Please note that if you just post pone your holiday to a definite future date, you will only incur a 10% cancellation charge plus the gorilla permits fees which are non refundable
- Alterations by you - All desired changes to your holiday reservation have to be put in writing. A change of holiday within 10 weeks of departure will be treated as a cancellation and charges will be levied as set out in Paragraph 2 above.
- Insurance Scheme- It is requirement, when booking your holiday that you arrange a policy yourself providing comparable or greater cover. This policy must also offer a 24 hour emergency telephone service.
- A booking on a shared-room basis is only accepted on the understanding that if a room mate cannot be matched then you will be required to accept a single room and pay the appropriate single supplement.
- We strongly condemn the collecting of any living specimens from the natural world. Our holidays provide the opportunity to watch and photograph wildlife only; not to disturb them!
- All baggage and personal belongings are at all times at the passengers own risk.
- The passenger is responsible for ensuring that all travel documents (eg. Passport, Visa etc) are valid and effective.
- Safari Price: Includes all expenses in respect of the safari vehicle,driver guide as per itinerary,meals while on safari,accommodation, entrace fees to National parks and game reserves.Take note of the inclusions and exclusions in each itinerary.
- Safari Transport: Tour cars,Pop up safari minivans, Pop up 4 by 4 Land Cruisers will be provided depending on the tour program/itinerary and number of tour participants.The company reserves the right to employ services of same standard sub-contractors.
English, German, French, Italian and Spanish speaking driver guides are provided upon request.